Well my cold has only gotten worse and I can barely talk today, I am losing my voice. This makes it very hard to take care of two little ones when I can hardly talk. I also have a pretty bad cough.
Micah is feeling better and Jacob too. But then before lunch I was changing Jacob's diaper and noticed that he was breaking out in hives! And he was itching. So I called the doctor and they wanted me to bring him in. But Darrick took the van today because they had a lunch today for first class petty officers. So I had to call him on the ship and he had to skip the lunch so that he could take Jacob to the doctor. They said it was definilty hives but a reation to what we are not sure.
It could be the medication he is on or something he ate...
To respond about the double rainbow: we did take some pictures but the second rainbow was too light and it did not show up in the picture. Sorry!
Friday, June 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow... Cathy's sick with similar symptoms! I'll pray for you, too!
Post a Comment