Thursday, June 30, 2005

Darrick's Day

Hello everyone this is Darrick

Well for me today was a pretty normal day until evening. I went to work we had our PT. You know jumping jacks, pushups, situps, other silly exercises and a mile and a half run. Then to work to clean up get in uniform and go to work. I got off at 1600, or 4pm for the non military types.

Then tonight I met with a guy named Randy a Pastor from Hope Chapel West Oahu. We just met to get to know each other. It was nice because I need to Christian men to talk to. I hope that we get the opportunity to do that again. He mentioned that we could meet with another guy he gets together with so maybe I can make some new friends.

Jenn says she had a normal day nothing to exciting. We did go for a walk this evening after I got home from my visit with Randy.

That is all I have for now
Talk to you all later
Darrick

1 comment:

Lee Jones said...

Small world... I have a friend who is moving to Oahu in August, and Hope Chapel is her mother church. She likes to teach Sunday School, so your may come to know her quite well! Her name is Wallance Lee... I will introduce your guys when she arrives!