Tonight at dinner we had broccoli, which we have not had for awhile. As soon as Jacob gets to the table and sits in his chair he points at the broccoli and says "Turtle Food!" When we go to Sea Life park the boys love feeding the sea turtles. In the cup of food is pellets, celery, lettuce and broccoli. I guess I should serve it more if Jacob thinks it is turtle food and not people food.
Today Micah had his first day of Vacation Bible School at the chapel on the base. He was in the youngest class, which was for 4 year olds. He was not sure he wanted to go once he saw all the kids but I showed him his class and met his teacher and then I just left. Micah is so extremely shy and I just felt like I was throwing him in water and saying "Sink or swim". He had a smile on his face when I picked him up and even said that he had fun. It is every morning this week so we will see how tomorrow goes!
Monday, June 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I suppose it worked! In my mind, he hasn't grown much... but in six months I am sure he has matured in many ways!
Post a Comment