Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Busy

To all our faithful readers, we are sorry, but things have been so crazy.

The first reason is that the boys and I are getting ready to come to CA for 2 months. We had planned that we would leave about a week before Darrick's ship pulls out so he could help me get ready and bring us to the airport. But on Friday the ships schedule was changed and now he is leaving a week and a half before us. Sometimes it is hard that the Navy rules our life and we have no say when and where Darrick goes but that is the way it is. So we have been busy trying to get things done before Darrick leaves.

We also have a visitor coming tomorrow so I have been getting things ready for her. Who could it be...find out tomorrow!

We had a really great weekend. Saturday night Darrick and I went on a date to celebrate our anniversay 2 weeks ago. Troy and Bow watched the boys. They are so great with them! We drove an hour to the Polynesian Cultural Center and ate dinner at the Ambassador buffet and then went to the Horizons night show. The dinner was ok but the show was amazing! We really loved it.

Sunday after church we went to the Swap Meet at Aloha Stadium. They have it every Wed., Sat., and Sunday. This was my first time and it was fun. But boy was it hot. It is on the black top which just radiates heat. Near the end Micah just keep saying "Can we go home and play in our pool?" Which is just what we did.

The weather has been hot for here. The forcast shows 89 or 90 degrees all week. I know that it is nothing compared to other places for with our weather normally in the 80's this is hot and there is no smog so it is direct heat.

Our neighbor Maragaret, who has a 1 year old daughter, traded pools with us. She had a bigger one and we had a smaller one. We have been swimming in that every afternoon and jumping on the trampoline. Needless to say the boys have been pretty tired at night-which is a good thing!

For the past few nights the boys have wanted to sleep together in the same bed (Jacob's bed). And it was working good. We love to hear them talking and laughing and soon falling asleep-well until last night. I don't know what the deal was but they were not going to sleep and kept goofing off. Finally after about an hour we put them in their separate beds. We love to see their relationship grow as brothers.

Well we will be pretty busy over the next week with our visitor but I will post as often as I can!

3 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

Well, I know your visitor is not ME (unfortunately!)... :o)

Can't wait to find out who it is!

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

hmmmm.. I wonder who your mystery guest is???

Lee Jones said...

Be sure to let us know when you are coming! We want to see you again!