Friday, August 05, 2005

Update

It has been a rough week for our family. The boys and I all have pretty bad colds. Then to top it off I got a pretty bad bladder infection. I am on antibiotics right now but I am so exhausted from my body trying to fight off 2 infections. Darrick has his midterm this week and has had some rough days at work. Just wanted to let you know that we did not fall of the island. We are looking forward to the weekend and hopefully we will all feel better next week.

We also added a link to Troy and Bow's new blog. They posted some really cool pics of their trip to Thailand.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pray you all getter better soon.

Lee Jones said...

Man, you guys have got it rough right now.

Lord, please be with the Hays. Heal them by Your touch, and strengthen Derrick in his service to his family and his country. I ask this in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Nicole Leonard said...

We'll keep you all in prayer. We love you!