Well tonight we are definitly feeling that our bodies are not as young as they use to be. In the afternoon we spent time in the back yard watching the boys play and jump on the trampoline. After awhile Darrick got in there and was doing some tricks, the boys were cracking up. Then I got in there too and we were having so much fun.
I decided to see how many bottom bumps I could do in a row (jump land on my bottom and then back up to jumping). My first try I did 10, yahoo! So I challenged Darrick to beat my score. So he got in and did 31! Well I had to try again and I did 37! It is really hard because you have to land right so you can jump back up. Well Darrick couldn't have me holding the record so he tried again and blew my record out of the water! I don't think I will ever beat it! How many do you think he did?
But oh are we feeling it now-I hope we can get out of bed in the morning!
Monday, August 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun! We used to have a trampoline at my parents' house. Micah used to do all kinds of flips and stuff that would scare me. But those bottom bumps sure are fun. Good exercise too! OK, my guess is that Darrick did 83. Looking forward to seeing how close I am! :o) xoxo
I'll guess... hmmm... let's see... 400.
I'm gonna guess 42...
Happy Birthday Darrick!
Post a Comment