
Were you right? As you can see from the picture Darrick was getting a new tattoo. He has wanted this design for over year. So this year for his birthday (August 16) I gave him the money to get it. It is on the side of his right calf. The cross is blue with dark blue tips and outlined in black, then the word REBORN is in solid black. It was done at TNT tattoo by Dr. Dave in Aiea. We are really happy with it and now we just have to wait for it to heal.
Speaking of healing, I am starting to feel better, I think this is the right medication. Darrick let me rest all day today and did everything. Praise God for antibiotics!
This afternoon we went to a Welcome BBQ at church for new people to meet the staff. It was a lot of fun and we learned a lot.
3 comments:
Birthday! :-) You have to celebrate the anniversary first, right? Happy both to both of you; Hugz!
That is an AWESOME tatoo!! Micah has been talking non-stop about getting his third one. He wants to get it on his right shoulder and upper arm. Maybe he'll have it by the time you guys come here. (I keep wanting to say "when you come HOME" but I guess HI is really your home now, huh?)
I knew Darrick's birthday was coming up...but remind me when your anniversary is... :o) xoxo
Really glad you are feeling better. Nice tat, Big-D!
Post a Comment