
The big news on the island is the University of Hawaii's Football team! They were undefeated and are now headed to the Sugar Bowl! It is really a big deal here and everyone on the island is supporting their team!
We have been getting dumped on, as far as rain goes. We are in the rainy season, but with the rain comes mud. Hawaii does not have the usual mud you may be use to. It is red dirt which makes red mud which stains and gets on everything.
Wednesday I got a TB test done as part of the process to becoming a sub. I have to get it read tomorrow.
Tuesday I went on a field trip with Micah's class to the Hawaii State Library and Honolulu Hale. At the library the kids heard a story and then we walked over to Honolulu Hale which is outdoor Christmas decorations, themed Christmas Trees done by local government agencies and a wreath making contest.










I have been spending my days unpacking and trying to get our home in order. We put our outside Christmas lights up and got our first Christmas card today from Charlie and Maud!And promised here are some pictures of Jacob's first day of preschool! Jacob is so hard to get to look at the camera-he could really care less about pictures. And that is his teacher Miss Josie.




1 comment:
Wow - Jacob looks great! Hard to believe he is going to preschool - the picture I have on my desk Micah is smaller than Jacob is now and Jacob is a newborn... maybe time to update...
Post a Comment