Sunday, May 08, 2011

Family Fun Fair

I feel like all I have been doing is unpacking! So it was really nice on Saturday that Forest Park had a Family Fun Fair from 11-3 pm. There was a break in the rain so we decided to walk over. Naomi picked her own outfit for the occasion.


There were all kinds of community groups there and each had a fun activity for the kids to do and we tried almost all of them. But the favorite was the goat and the bubbles!













We sure love our new park!

2 comments:

B is for Boring said...

I am totally digging the boots and princess skirt Naomi! Rock it little one!

Darrick said...

Naomi definitely has her own style. Looks like the kids are totally used to Washington because others are wearing jackets but our kids are not. I bet you were though.