Yesterday Darrick and I went to the Police Station to get our fingerprints done, another step in the adoption process. Since it was in the middle of the day, it was not busy and we did not have to wait very long.
Darrick went first and the woman said his hands were way too dry. No surprise there-he is like a lizard! She gave him lotion to rub on his hands and it soaked in immediately. She also recommended that he try Udder Cream. Does anyone use this or have any experience with it?
Then it was my turn. I have never had a problem when I have gotten my fingerprints done before. She tried 3 times on each finger! Every time she did a finger the machine would go "beep beep beep" meaning it was not a good print. She had to over ride it after the third try and make the machine accept the print. She even gave me a different hand cream to try to plump my fingers up. She said it could also be from a lot of housework and dishes and that my prints may be rejected...
So now we need to get a money order and send them off and we will see what happens!
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think udder cream is the same thing as Bag Balm. Hospice gave us some when Grandma had dry skin. The doctor also recommended Aquaflor for Grandpa for dry skin/rash on his arms. Mom
Post a Comment