Saturday, August 18, 2007

And then there was one...

Today the wierdest thing happened when we got up 3 of our fish were dead. Jacob's, Darrick's and mine (sorry Darrick). Now I just looked in the fish tank and 2 more were dead. There is only 1 fish left. I wonder if they all got some crazy disease or something. I think we will wait and not get any more fish until after we move at the end of September.

This afternoon I took Micah, Jacob and Loretta to see "Artic Tale". I heard it was a lot like "March of the Penguins" which we never saw. I read the review on Plugged In Online. If you haven't been to their site it is awesome. They review movies and break them down into categories like sexual content, language, spiritual, etc. and tell you exactly what you will see.

Anyways it was good-I mean it wasn't action packed but it held the kids interest but I think if it was any longer I would of lost them-plus the popcorn, fruit punch and sour gummi worms helped.

It was funny because there was only one other family with kids in there and the rest was all older, kidless, couples. I tried to keep the kids quiet but they would yell out "What is the mommy doing?" "Miss Jenn I don't like walruses!" or "Walruses have big teeth!" you know things like that.

But my favorite part of the outing was when we got out of the car and Jacob grabbed Loretta's hand, kissed her right on the lips and said "Loretta, I'm going to marry you, BUT Deja is going to be my girlfriend!" Uh oh, sounds like trouble in the future. Darrick when you get home you and Jacob need a Father to Son talk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, then, we have to get together soon because.... what about Jacob and kai? :o)

Nicole Leonard said...

That was pretty brave of you to venture to the movies with all those kids! :)

And Jacob's quite the player, isn't he? But at least he's up-front about his mistress... LOL!