

This week Micah's fish, George, was not looking so good. He was floating around the job one morning so before school I told Micah he might want to say bye to his fish. When Jacob and I got home from bringing Micah to school Jacob ran over to the tank and said "Mom, George's eye is gone!" Sure enough I went over there and he was missing his eye. But the wierd thing was there was this empty bag thing thing still attached by one thread of something but the actual eyeball was gone. Later that day George died and we buried him in the back yard. The next day we went to Walmart for a replacement fish and now we have Silver Surfer or silver for short.
As you can see by our ticker we have finally made it down to the last month. Darrick called me this weekend because they pulled into Guam for 2 days. We are all getting so excited to be reunited. The boys said they want to have a sleepover with Daddy and play superhero and monsters with him.
2 comments:
poor George! The mysterious missing eyeball! At first I thought the "bubble" was a disease thing, but when you explained it was the eyeball sac....ewwwwww.
Missed seeing you today at church! We came to the 11am.
That's really weird...and really gross. I wonder what caused it...
So excited for you to be reunited with Darrick!!
Post a Comment