Thursday, March 31, 2005

Family Fun

Hello it is Darrick again. Jenn is not feeling well so I am doing tonight's daily update. Today we had the change of command that I mentioned yesterday and then we got to go home early. It was nice, I was home by noon. So we went to the field near by and flew our balloon rockets, pumps with long skinny balloons to fill with air and let go of, parachute men and our kite. Well now we don't have a kite because the string broke and the kite went over the trees and the other side of the trees is the bay. While I was winding up string that used to have a kite at the end Jenn noticed Micah had a rash on his chest and back and he said it was itchy. It was little white bumps. We came home right away and gave him a bath. It seemed to go away so we are not sure what it was that caused it, maybe the grass. Then I went to soccer practice. When I got home we had a yummy dinner and put the boys to bed. Then Jenn and I watched Survivor. Almost immediately after Survivor Dave and Laura called and we got to talk to them which was really nice because we miss them. That is our exciting day I sure enjoyed being able to spend some time with Jenn and the boys.

No comments: