Thursday, August 09, 2007

10 years and still going strong!

Happy Anniversary to us! Yes, 10 years ago today Darrick and I were married. In the past 3 years Darrick has been deployed everytime our Anniversary rolls around. But one thing I have learned as a Navy Wife is that a date is just a number on the calendar and we can celebrate when he comes home.

Once again Darrick remembered, he has never once forgotten, and sent me a beautiful arrangement of flowers and a new wedding ring. He gets his present from me when he gets home :)



Darrick, I can not even describe how deep my love for you is. When we got married I loved you but it was not even close to the love I have for you now after being married 10 years. You are a wonderful man, so kind and patient. You love me and the boys with all your heart. When you are gone there is a hole in our family and we don't feel complete. Thank you for all you do for us and our country. I am so proud you and love you so much.







4 comments:

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

Congrats Jenn and Darrick!!!!!
You guys are awesome!

Lee Jones said...

That's wonderful! Lord willing, many, many more years to come!

bena said...

Congratulations on 10 years! Darrick thanks so much for all you do for our country (and for taking great care of my niece!) We love all of you!

Nicole Leonard said...

Happy anniversary! We love you both very much!