Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hurricane Flossie

If you have been watching the news you probably heard that Hurricane Flossie is heading for the big island and is expecting to have its biggest impact Tuesday afternoon around 3 pm Hawaii time.

We are not sure what the effect will be on our island of Oahu. Right now it is windy here and raining off and on. Hopefully that will be all that happens to us. I went out and bought extra water just incase and found out where the nearest shelter is in case we have to leave.

The news said if it moves 1 degress north it will hit the islands but so far so good!

2 comments:

Jeff and Beth Gutierrez said...

That's crazy! I saw a picture of how close it is expected to come to Hawaii. I'm praying for you.

Nicole Leonard said...

I just heard about the hurricane today. You guys are definitely in our prayers!!

xoxo