Friday, March 18, 2005

Our First Blog!

With the help of our wonderful friend Nicole, we were able to figure out how to do this! Thanks Nicole!

We thought it would be fun to have a running journal of our adventures in Hawaii. That way people can check our blog and see what we are up to.

Today is what is called Aloha Friday. Actually it is the first Aloha Friday Darrick really had since we got here. What it basically means is that everyone gets off of work early. Darrick was home by 2:00 pm.

The boys and I did a little shopping this morning. We went to Ben Franklin Craft store, Long's Drugstore and a Scrapbook store. Then we stopped at the minimart on base to rent some movies. A few weeks ago Micah saw they had the Superfriends for rent. Does anyone remember the Superfriends? I use to watch them when I was little. So we rented that and Ladder 49 for Darrick and I.

When Darrick came home from work-he rides his bike-he said the front tire on the van was flat! I was so thankful that it did not happen while the boys were out on our errands.

So he spent his Aloha Friday at Goodyear getting the tire fixed.

That is our adventures today. Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting episode of The Hays Family Adventures!

3 comments:

Nicole Leonard said...

You look like blogging pros! Glad to hear that your running around in the sun while we're slopping around in the rain. :o( Can I use the rain as an excuse not to exercise? No? Didn't think so... Well, I'll be reading your blog daily! Keep up the good work! ;o)

bena said...

Cute idea! Never heard of Blog before. I'll have to keep an eye on yours to see if it's something we should do. It's great to hear about your adventure. We're soooo jealous! Love to everyone!

Aunt Belinda

Sam and Darcie Gutierrez said...

nice work Jenn! Welcome to Blog world! Now you're hooked ! Ha HA HAA! It's fun huh? Did you figure out how to put picutures on your blog? Hey.. anyone who reads this.. check out my blog @
www.samgutierrez.blogspot.com
and check out my art blog at
www.samgutierrezart.blogspot.com