This week I decided to try something new-cornrows. She has had them done twice at a salon but this is my first attempt. I know they are not perfect and I need to improve but I am pretty happy with how they turned out!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
First Attempt at Cornrows
You may remember from before that Saturdays are the day we wash and restyle Naomi's hair. It takes a couple of hours but then it looks nice for church and is good for a week.
This week I decided to try something new-cornrows. She has had them done twice at a salon but this is my first attempt. I know they are not perfect and I need to improve but I am pretty happy with how they turned out!
This week I decided to try something new-cornrows. She has had them done twice at a salon but this is my first attempt. I know they are not perfect and I need to improve but I am pretty happy with how they turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks good to me!
You are a brave woman. Way better than anything I could ever do!! Good job!
Post a Comment