Two years ago the boys made stepping stones with their handprints so I wanted to do one with Naomi too. It turned out really cute. She picked where to put the stars and moons. She is very proud of it!
Tuesday, August 03, 2010
Stepping Stone
This past weekend Darrick and the boys went on the Annual Cadet Campout so it was a girls weekend. We had a lot of fun together. We did some shopping, watched a CareBear movie, took a bubble bath and did a project.
Two years ago the boys made stepping stones with their handprints so I wanted to do one with Naomi too. It turned out really cute. She picked where to put the stars and moons. She is very proud of it!
Two years ago the boys made stepping stones with their handprints so I wanted to do one with Naomi too. It turned out really cute. She picked where to put the stars and moons. She is very proud of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment