We are doing good so far but the kids are having a rough time understanding. Jacob forgot and asked when Darrick was coming home from work. Naomi knows Darrick is in Cuba but keeps asking when he is coming home. Micah cried last night, Jacob cried tonight, I cried with them.
I am trying to just take it one day at a time. Today I went grocery shopping with all 3 kids. I have not done that for a long time because Darrick will watch them. It went pretty good.
I still on super organizing mode and I am trying to get on a schedule. I am getting up early so I have time to exercise, shower and read the Bible before breakfast.
Darrick called yesterday and he made it to Mississippi safely. He said there is a lot of people being processed. Most of them are going to Iraq. They are all staying at hotels near the base. A bus picks them up and takes them where they need to go. He said it is super humid.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment